IT TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATORThe IT Technical Project Coordinator manages the complete life cycle of IT projects, from the identification of the need to its implementation for both business and technical projects.
- The IT Technical Project Coordinator manages the complete life cycle of IT projects, from the identification of the need to its implementation for both business and technical projects.
- He/she develops and maintains project plans and forecasts, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects and actual landscape.
- He/she develops and maintains IT procedures and policies in line with the company's objectives and applicable regulations.
- Keeping track of all technological evolutions and trends in IT
- Propose necessary improvements to guarantee a future proof IT infrastructure for the company
- Develop specifications and requirements
- Define priorities in collaboration with the business
- Lead the risk, issue, and change control processes for assigned projects, build action plan to mitigate risks/solve issues and track action items
- Manage deadlines, budget, scope and quality
Ensure the consistency of IT projects with the company's strategy and their integration into the current IT landscape
- Detailed knowledge of the languages NL or FR or ENG: oral and written
- Office automation knowledge : detailed knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Windows 10, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, computer hardware, server hardware, RSA, Antivirus, Veeam, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Icinga, Nagios, Switches, Firewall, VPN, DirectAccess, Cisco VOIP, SQL Server administration, VMWare, Security, CyberSecurity, Cloud, Powershell, Networking, VLAN, C#, Debian, SLES
Analysis and Problem-solving
- Adaptation to change
- Rigor and precision
- Results oriented
- Customer orientation – Sense of service
- Project Management
- Change Management