ASSET & PROPERTY MANAGER M/F - Germany/FrankfurtThis position requires administrative and strong technical management skills. The property manager is responsible for monitoring of all activities and operations in and around the assigned Cofinimmo Health Care buildings. He/she executes such tasks on behalf of the customers and/or in support of the internal technical or commercial requirements.
This position requires administrative and strong technical management skills. The property manager is responsible for monitoring of all activities and operations in and around the assigned Cofinimmo Health Care buildings. He/she executes such tasks on behalf of the customers and/or in support of the internal technical or commercial requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with the tenants in order to know their expectations and solve problems
- Ensure that terms of the lease agreements are applied
- Monitor the starts and ends of leases
- Organize/strengthen customer relations with close collaboration of Commercial Account Manager
- Contract negotiations with the tenant and making decisions impact the entire German portfolio
Technical Property Management:
- Monitoring of the technical and structural maintenance in and around the buildings, taking into account the budgets, levels of expenditure to be respected, safety provisions and current standards and permits
- Assist customers on moving in or out and organize the refurbishing after departure
- Draw up budgets and annual planning for repairs, improvements and renovations in the buildings
- Monitoring of performance, energy consumption and tenants’ complaints
- Advice and assistance when monitoring technical projects and works in the buildings
- Participate to the tasks and reflection related to the environment and the environmental aspect of the buildings (ISO question, ESG targets, monitoring of the permits, asbestos question, new regulations)
- Organize/improve/refine the technical audits in the buildings. This includes a continuous reflection on the environmental aspects of the building.
- Finalization in cooperation with the BU Manager/ COO the criteria for long-term budget (technical and financial) and short-term (quarterly, yearly), then implementation and updating of this planning with the PM
- Assistance for the BU Manager/COO. during sales visits (Dataroom, technical explanations concerning the properties)
- Provide rapid, correct information to the team (Asset Manager, Sr. Property Manager, commercial staff, etc.) and/or other departments (Project Management, , etc.).
- Optimize from the user’s point of view the tools made available to the property managers (SAP/BW datawarehouse/etc.) – contact person for the IT service
- Industrial engineer (electro mechanics or construction preferred), architect, or commercial background with a strong real estate focus or equivalent
- Experience of minimum 5 to 10 years in a similar function
- Languages: German and English. NL or/and FR is an advantage
- Travelling in Germany and to Brussels is required
- In-depth knowledge of MS OFFICE, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, initiative and decision-making
- Being customer-focused, results-oriented, talented for negotiation
- Team spirit
- Rigorousness (sense of responsibility and precision)
- Planning and organization
- Assertiveness, Control of emotions, Planning and organization,
Respect of others (empathy and ability to listen), Respect of procedures
Please send your résumé and cover letter to our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org