AP AR ResponsibleIn order to strengthen its Accounting team, Cofinimmo is looking for a new AP/AR Responsible (M/F) JOB TITLE The AP/AR Responsible will join the Accounting Team. This team’s mission is to Ensure the accounting management of the clients & suppliers of the various subsidiaries of the Cofinimmo group. The accounting management includes the follow-up, invoicing and analysis of customers and suppliers.
As AP/AR Responsible, you will be managing the team to ensure a great team working.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Coaching and managing the AP/AR team to a strong and fun team to work in.
- Define & follow-up on a strong planning to create an efficient delivery of quality results.
- Ensure the consistency of processes in the different accounting systems of the group companies.
- Follow-up of invoicing, indexation together with the team
- Table rent evolution: analysis & centralisation
- Monitor overall of client accounts, in collaboration with the Senior Credit Controller
- Run of payments: centralisations and verification of the deliverables.
- Look (pro)actively for improvements and innovation in the working to get a better automation of the processes.
- You have minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in an Accounting Team and you are ideally in possession of a Bachelor in Accounting.
- You are driven by managing people and coaching them to a top team and have already coordinated a team.
- You possess strong analytical and integration skills.
- You are at ease with IT tools, Excel and ERP packages.
- You are proficient in French, Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You are able to build a strong internal network in no time.
- You have a team-oriented work style, you are pro-active, stress resilient & flexible.
- You can work autonomously within established procedures and practices and combine recurring and non-recurring tasks.
- Has a broad perspective of problems and is resourceful in finding solutions.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the Human Resources team