- About cookies
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies may gather information about your use of the website or may enable us to recognise you as an existing customer when you return to our website later. Cookies allow us to recognise your device.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as advertising, interactive content and analytics). The third parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
You do not have to accept (all of) our cookies. However, if you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of our website may take more time to work, or may not function properly. You can find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 4 below.
- What types of cookies are used ?
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. These cookies are:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics – Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- List of cookies used on this website
The following list categorises and describes the various cookies used on this website and the purposes for which they are used:
Cookie configuration settings
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7;
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/temporarily-allow-cookies-and-site-data-in-microsoft-edge-597f04f2-c0ce-f08c-7c2b-541086362bd2 and https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;
- Processing of your personal data
- Contact details
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Cookie Notice have to be addressed to Cofinimmo – Privacy Team – Boulevard de la Woluwe 58 Woluwedal at 1200 Brussels – email@example.com.