Cofinimmo's financial policy is characterised by:
- A well-diversified pool of banking partners, as well as sources of financing and derivative instruments;
- Maintaining a lasting and sound relationship with banking partners with a good financial rating;
- A broad spread of maturities of loans;
- The arrangement of adequate long-term hedging instruments against the interest rate fluctuation risk;
- Full hedging for short-term commercial papers by credit lines available over the long term.
This policy provides an attractive financing cost while limiting the company's liquidity and counterpart risk.
The finance rating agency Standard & Poor’s awarded Cofinimmo a BBB long-term rating and a A-2 short-term rating of its debt.